News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leistungsdebüt der Ryzen 7 7745HX: Lenovo Legion Pro 5 16 Gen 8 Laptop Test

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2023, 23:05:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Das Flaggschiff Ryzen 9 7945HX mag beeindruckend sein, aber was ist mit dem weniger leistungsfähigen Ryzen 7 7745HX? Zen 4 skaliert ziemlich gut, um sowohl konkurrenzfähig als auch billiger zu sein als der Intel Core i7-13700HX der 13. Generation.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Leistungsdebuet-der-Ryzen-7-7745HX-Lenovo-Legion-Pro-5-16-Gen-8-Laptop-Test.721952.0.html

NikoB

Defective screen - 1100:1, instead of the promised Lenovo at least 1200:1.

Lack of eGPU support, despite the fact that the performance of 4070 is shameful against the background of 4080/4090, which in turn are 1.5 times slower than desktop options. This "gaming" laptop has no prospects in games.

The absence of a automatic MUX, to the shame of the series, despite the fact that the L5 has one.

Horribly slow AMD memory controller with DDR5 5600 - 5600 x 128 / 8 ~ 90Gb/s is theoretically the limit, but in reality it is less than 55(!), i.e. AMD controller efficiency in Zen4 is less than 62%!

Too much processor consumption at rest - 8W, should be no more than 2-3W, as even in the old Intel series.

Disgusting built-in speakers - the quality is terrible, which once again indicates the complete lack of quality control at Lenovo factories, both in terms of screen and sound quality.

What price would I give for last year's performance? Maximum $1100-$1150, as it was on sales in the fall of 2022 with 6800+3070Ti. I don't recommend paying more for this item. Waste of money.

DeadNaming

Kindof curious that there is this one guy who comments on all AMD-CPU-notebooks, with a lot of extremely strong words, but apparently either not a lot of knowledge on the subject, or some kind of incentive to misrepresent things? @the guy, I hope whatever Intel is paying you is worth the hassle. Maybe you would be better off with a real job - or do you work at intel in another position, and they expect this kind of things from their employees? Either way, it's super weird.

Neenyah

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview