News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Bravia A90J OLED TV drops to lowest price ever thanks to massive 67% discount

Started by Redaktion, May 26, 2023, 21:59:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As one of the most impressive OLED TVs from 2021, the Sony A90J remains an excellent television to buy in 2023 due to its high peak HDR brightness of over 700 nits and significantly reduced sale price of currently under US$1,000 for the 55-inch model at Best Buy.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Bravia-A90J-OLED-TV-drops-to-lowest-price-ever-thanks-to-massive-67-discount.720472.0.html

Bobalong

I guess all the jibberish the ratings vid means something.  All we do is watch Ota. Tuner is slow and no guide. My old Seiki has a guide. I guess I need to take up gaming to get my monies worth.

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Bobalong on June 05, 2023, 19:13:33I guess all the jibberish the ratings vid means something.  All we do is watch Ota. Tuner is slow and no guide. My old Seiki has a guide. I guess I need to take up gaming to get my monies worth.

Hi there,
I'm pretty sure that the A90J has a TV guide. I have a Bravia from the same model year that runs on the exact same Google TV OS, and the guide is working well when watching OTA channels.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview