News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ultraportable Dell XPS 13 9315 with Core i7-1250U CPU and 16 GB of DDR5 memory gets a respectable 20% discount

Started by Redaktion, May 26, 2023, 12:18:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell has now put the highly-rated XPS 13 9315 on sale for US$200 off the list price that can be increased further through a coupon code. Aside from the lack of a diverse port selection and almost zero upgradability, the machine is overall excellent with good CPU performance for day-to-day tasks and extended battery life.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Ultraportable-Dell-XPS-13-9315-with-Core-i7-1250U-CPU-and-16-GB-of-DDR5-memory-gets-a-respectable-20-discount.720342.0.html

julia_beautiful

The ultrabook is very nice but it hurts that it is with a 12Gen processor from last year since the performance in Intel Xe Graphics is practically nil and its excessive energy consumption due to its 10nm vs AMD at 4nm
I wish I could update it with the new thing that now everyone wants and that AMD Zen 4 7040 Phoenix Artificial intelligence is in fashion. I would be the first to buy one for myself and one for my brother.

Tween

Yeah... but no headphone jack = no buy. This has less IO than a Macbook air... imagine trying to remove so much IO that you litterally cant do anything anymore... Dell went so far forward they ended up losing their entire audience. Hell theres not even USB-A ports and it doesnt even spec that great...  Until Dell learns their lessing I wont be buying another XPS line laptop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview