News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus VivoBook Pro 16 review: A multimedia laptop with a Core i7, RTX 3050 Ti and DCI-P3

Started by Redaktion, May 24, 2023, 15:46:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The VivoBook doesn't exactly come with the newest hardware (Alder Lake, Ampere), but it does score points for other reasons: The Asus laptop has a bright 16-inch screen (2,560 x 1,600 pixels) in 16:10 format which has a high refresh rate (120 Hz) and great color space coverage (DCI-P3).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-VivoBook-Pro-16-review-A-multimedia-laptop-with-a-Core-i7-RTX-3050-Ti-and-DCI-P3.719610.0.html

LL

Good that some manufacturers are start taking silent operation into consideration. Lets have the objective of  0 (zero) noise for office, seeing movies, listening to music, mail work.

Smartphones can do it why not a laptop?

thank_for_review

I would love to see the review of the version K6602VU  of this model but with the "16.0-inch, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS, 300nit, 120Hz refresh rate"

thank_for_review

Quote from: thank_for_review on May 24, 2023, 19:35:35I would love to see the review of the version K6602VU  of this model but with the "16.0-inch, WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS, 300nit, 120Hz refresh rate"

By K6602VU, I meant with intel 13 gen, rtx 4050, 16GB/32GB of ram.

X

4 years ago I bought a Vivobook Pro 17. It was my first laptop.
It died after 2 and a half years, MB defective.
The laptop just stopped working, all I did was to shut it down in one night.
The laptop was running the latest bios because the SSD died 6 months prior but replaced under warranty.
So all being said I would not recommend an ASUS laptop, especially one with ram soldered like the one reviewed here.

NikoB

My Asus N550JK - audio jack failure after 8 months of use (on no other laptop I have ever encountered such a problem). Moreover, for some buyers, audio jack failures went consistently with an interval of 2-3 months, I know such cases from the forums. After 2 years and 1 month, the screen panel burns out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview