News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iQOO Pad made official with pre-launch design trailer

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2023, 18:40:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

iQOO has confirmed that it will make its inaugural Android tablet part of its next major product event. The brand has revealed that the first-gen just happens to follow a trend recently set by Vivo and OnePlus in showing its looks off ahead of its formal debut. The slate will run on a powerful MediaTek Dimensity chipset and have dual rear cameras.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iQOO-Pad-made-official-with-pre-launch-design-trailer.718849.0.html

Truther

I have greater trust for Vivo iQOO & Oppo than I do for One Plus. They really could steer the company more aggressively like they have in the past and easily over take the One Plus market.

Neenyah

Quote from: Truther on May 22, 2023, 04:15:29I have greater trust for Vivo iQOO & Oppo than I do for One Plus. They really could steer the company more aggressively like they have in the past and easily over take the One Plus market.
OnePlus is quite literally a subsidiary of Oppo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview