News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Nitro 16 QHD gaming laptop with RTX 4070 and AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS gets first price cut

Started by Redaktion, May 15, 2023, 21:57:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A relatively small but certainly welcome 7% discount makes the Acer Nitro 16 configuration with an RTX 4070 a reasonable choice for impatient gamers who cannot wait for the inevitable price drops that these 2023 gaming laptops will eventually experience.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Nitro-16-QHD-gaming-laptop-with-RTX-4070-and-AMD-Ryzen-7-7735HS-gets-first-price-cut.717665.0.html

Pooh Sheisty

A $100 discount off a laptop really warrants an article? I know you guys probably get kickbacks, so at least if its a good discount sure, but as content this is basically spam

ApexPrime

Quote from: Pooh Sheisty on May 15, 2023, 22:04:29A $100 discount off a laptop really warrants an article? I know you guys probably get kickbacks, so at least if its a good discount sure, but as content this is basically spam

Not for me because I like to keep myself updated with laptop prices and discounts. I'm sure there's plenty of other people as well who appreciate such posts.

man_daddio

Shouldn't you be calling the RTX 4070, "RTX 4070 laptop" GPU? Reviewers complain about RTX 4070 not being that but don't use the correct name when writing headlines or articles.

man_daddio

Also I try to avoid low end Ryzen CPUs in laptops because they are usually a major bottleneck. I know. I've had Ryzen CPUs in some laptops I've owned. Intel is much more robust and usually offers stronger chips in same price point.

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: man_daddio on May 17, 2023, 21:09:43Shouldn't you be calling the RTX 4070, "RTX 4070 laptop" GPU? Reviewers complain about RTX 4070 not being that but don't use the correct name when writing headlines or articles.

The word "laptop" is being used about half a dozen times in the headline and article.
It's abundantly clear that this is a gaming laptop which is equipped with a laptop GPU, and not the desktop version.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview