News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 14 review: Light office notebook with 20 hours of battery life

Started by Redaktion, May 15, 2023, 08:39:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Low weight (approx. 1.2 kg), compact size and an AMOLED screen in a work-friendly 16:10 format (2,880 x 1,800) characterize Samsung's 14-incher. Two Thunderbolt 4 ports and very good battery life also add to the notebook's appeal.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Book3-Pro-14-review-Light-office-notebook-with-20-hours-of-battery-life.717518.0.html

sya

I just have a question - is there a mistake in the numbers of the response time of the display?.

because this my first time to see these ridicules numbers in all the display, especially for OLED display.

youngCRV

20 hours of battery life is in the title, but in your testing this laptop is actually well below this and behind the battery life testing you have done for the AMD devices...

Mex

The response times are wrong for sure, the graphs show the times as microseconds, not milliseconds, so they're probably 1000x faster than reported (and maybe measured incorrectly - looks like the PWM pulses were measured instead).

That said, there's nothing "premium" about 16 GB of soldered memory. That would be acceptable at 1200€ tops, which is what I paid 9 years ago for a laptop with 16 GB.

Mr. A

That memory part number K3KL8L80CM-MGCT is interesting. Can somebody explain why memory speed 6400 MT/s is configured to 6000 MT/s?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview