News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HTC "U23 Pro 5G" with 108MP main camera, AMOLED screen and mid-range Snapdragon chipset spotted in new leak

Started by Redaktion, May 07, 2023, 18:57:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HTC's upcoming addition to its U series of smartphones is tipped to launch with what might be the highest-end collection of specs the once-iconic Android brand has gotten together as of late. Then again, they are still distinctly sub-flagship in nature, depicted as packing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7-series chipset and a relatively pedestrian battery capacity into an arguably last-gen build.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HTC-U23-Pro-5G-with-108MP-main-camera-AMOLED-screen-and-mid-range-Snapdragon-chipset-spotted-in-new-leak.715946.0.html

Neenyah

HTC lol. Didn't they kill themselves for no reason at all? Good luck with fixing whatever is left of their "brand image".

Superguy

If Nothing can start from nothing and become something, I think HTC could come back again.

They always made great phones. Just made some dumb decisions along the way and didn't keep up with the trends like the other guys did. I still have HTC phones that would boot up and be usable even though they're years old.  That's much more than I can say for some Samsung and other phones I've had over the years.

Bummer

Looks like haptic feedback buttons again. No way HTC. The u12+ pushed me away from HTC . After 20 or so years, and those buttons are the main reason.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview