News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Logitech MX Anywhere 3S leaks as new compact premium mouse in three colours

Started by Redaktion, May 04, 2023, 19:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apparently, Logitech is preparing to launch a new edition in its MX Anywhere series. Dubbed the MX Anywhere 3S, the new wireless mouse is rumoured to feature a more precise sensor than its predecessor, while retaining its overall feature set.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Logitech-MX-Anywhere-3S-leaks-as-new-compact-premium-mouse-in-three-colours.714558.0.html

Richard Crossley

I'd imagine one big thing not mentioned is that is will work with the bolt connector. At the moment I have to use both a bolt and a unified Bluetooth dongle to use mx mini andx master 3. The 3S series all work off the bolt as far as I know.

S.Yu

Coming from the original MX Master, my new Master 3S has very spongy feedback...I wouldn't expect this model to be better.

Prok

S.Yu

Quote from: Prok on May 09, 2023, 23:26:54I hope the battery lasts 70 days.. not 70 hours as mentioned, right?
Still on the 3S and wouldn't recommend it to anyone, it seems less ergonomic than a cheap regular $10 mouse, my thumb is somehow always reaching for the thin line between the side scrolling wheel and the top surface and fatigues easily.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview