News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia G22 smartphone review - The mid-range phone can be repaired by yourself

Started by Redaktion, May 03, 2023, 08:06:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The manufacturer wants to become even more sustainable with the Nokia G22: сomponents made of recycled plastic and good repairability should help. You can find out how the mid-range phone performs in everyday use and which suggestions for improvement we have in the test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-G22-smartphone-review-The-mid-range-phone-can-be-repaired-by-yourself.713574.0.html

Neenyah

Cheap phones = best phones. Whoever NEEDS a 1200€+ phone is delusional; if they want/desire one then fine but if they need it... lol. Although heating is a real issue with this one and it's the reason why I would skip it. Looks like a great device otherwise. Thanks for the review!

Ex

I am upgrading from Nokia 5.3 to Nokia G22 and I found out that the Nokia 5.3 has a heating issue (51.7°C), when reading the notebookcheck lab test today. However I haven't noticed any heating issue when using the Nokia 5.3 for the past 2 years. So I am confident that the max. heating (42.1 °C) of the Nokia G22 will be of no significance for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview