News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hisense reveals new E7KQ PRO 4K 144Hz TV

Started by Redaktion, April 29, 2023, 13:05:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hisense has unveiled the E7KQ PRO TV on its Spanish website, available in sizes from 55-in to 75-in. The 4K TV has gaming features, including a 144Hz refresh rate, a game bar and HDMI 2.1 ports. Other tools include Anyview wireless screen-casting and integrated 2.1 channel speakers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Hisense-reveals-new-E7KQ-PRO-4K-144Hz-TV.711074.0.html

Rose Marie

I am VERY SAD TO SAY ...
I bought a Hisense 55" HDTV from Amazon a year or so ago.

I LOVED THAT TV MORE THAN ANY TV EVER

ABOUT 9 MONTHS IT WORKED PERFECTLY ALL DAY, UNTIL THEN ONE DAY IT DIDN'T.

No know reason & surprised the CS service agent saying " That usually happens all the time with the TVs with GoogleTV, don't think it happens as often with AmazonFireTV (android).

All the time.  They were so nice & would send a 🐕�🦺 ce Man out right away.

COVID WAS KINDA SWEET DWINDLING and didn't know why I had to wait 2abd 1/2 weeks for a tech (which ended up being over three weeks)

Nice kid, knew TV ( I know now too. There is only a thin processor board behind the plate in the back.

He was clearly working nonstop.  He took the old motherboard out and put a new one in.  After some non scientific testing, it never turned on the day it stopped, over 3 weeks later, and said "no worries, I will have a new exact model model sent to you, (it was a Friday) but wouldn't arrive till Monday or Tuesday. (Piece of cake. Been living without my TV for over 3 weeks I could manage 2 more days.  Didn't arrive Tue OR EVER ... FOR ENDLESS MONTHS THE BRAND MAKER SAID OUT OF STOCK...

After that unpleasant news that they had no same or similar TV, have to refund me. Told would take a few months.  I NEVER GOT THE REFUND EVER and after reading so many can customer reviews all over the place - Hisense has a problem with a lot of their TVs just stop working.
Would rather have another one for another 9onths THAN NO TV AND NO REFUND.

I am old and disabled. It was a huge planned purchase waiting for a Black Friday deal or something like it.

I can't afford 1 TV on a great SALE.

Had to buy a differing brand and a time of NO SALE OR DEALS ANYWHERE.

REALLY STILL UPSET I PAID ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH FOR A REALLY TERRIBLE TV WITN A TERRIBLE PICTURE (the opposite of my first Hisense big screen which was memorizing. Never got a refund and took so long, said couldn't just credit my Amazon account I bought it from. (jus teared for a sec .. a LOT of money for me gone).

NEVER. EVER. BUY A HISENSE BIG SCREEN TV. ESPECIALLY IF YOU FIND ONE WITH AN ESPECIALLY GORGEOUS PICTURE ON THE SCREEN ... Check reviews ... The exhausted kid tech drove around all day every day for Hisense TVs that just don't turn on one day.

BEWARE ..

Rose Marie

I am VERY SAD TO SAY ...
I bought a Hisense 55" HDTV from Amazon a year or so ago.

I LOVED THAT TV MORE THAN ANY TV EVER

ABOUT 9 MONTHS IT WORKED PERFECTLY ALL DAY, UNTIL THEN ONE DAY IT DIDN'T.

No know reason & surprised the CS service agent saying " That usually happens all the time with the TVs with GoogleTV, don't think it happens as often with AmazonFireTV (android).

All the time.  They were so nice & would send Man out right away.

COVID WAS KINDA SWEET DWINDLING and didn't know why I had to wait 2abd 1/2 weeks for a tech (which ended up being over three weeks)

Nice kid, knew TV ( I know now too. There is only a thin processor board behind the plate in the back.

He was clearly working nonstop.  He took the old motherboard out and put a new one in.  After some non scientific testing, it never turned on the day it stopped, over 3 weeks later, and said "no worries, I will have a new exact model model sent to you, (it was a Friday) but wouldn't arrive till Monday or Tuesday. (Piece of cake. Been living without my TV for over 3 weeks I could manage 2 more days.  Didn't arrive Tue OR EVER ... FOR ENDLESS MONTHS THE BRAND MAKER SAID OUT OF STOCK...

After that unpleasant news that they had no same or similar TV, have to refund me. Told would take a few months.  I NEVER GOT THE REFUND EVER and after reading so many can customer reviews all over the place - Hisense has a problem with a lot of their TVs just stop working.
Would rather have another one for another 9onths THAN NO TV AND NO REFUND.

I am old and disabled. It was a huge planned purchase waiting for a Black Friday deal or something like it.

I can't afford 1 TV on a great SALE.

Had to buy a differing brand and a time of NO SALE OR DEALS ANYWHERE.

REALLY STILL UPSET I PAID ALMOST TWICE AS MUCH FOR A REALLY TERRIBLE TV WITN A TERRIBLE PICTURE (the opposite of my first Hisense big screen which was memorizing. Never got a refund and took so long, said couldn't just credit my Amazon account I bought it from. (jus teared for a sec .. a LOT of money for me gone).

NEVER. EVER. BUY A HISENSE BIG SCREEN TV. ESPECIALLY IF YOU FIND ONE WITH AN ESPECIALLY GORGEOUS PICTURE ON THE SCREEN ... Check reviews ... The exhausted kid tech drove around all day every day for Hisense TVs that just don't turn on one day.

BEWARE ..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview