News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel Fold pictured with wide cover display in leaked official images

Started by Redaktion, April 29, 2023, 11:47:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Official photos of the Pixel Fold have leaked online, courtesy of Evan Blass. Sporting a wider cover display than the Galaxy Z Fold4, the Pixel Fold also lacks the full-width camera bar of the Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-Fold-pictured-with-wide-cover-display-in-leaked-official-images.710926.0.html

Dee

Google this foldable phone looks awful in style .it's thick and looks heavy and the worst thing is your foldable when closing makes a click click click noise .something Samsung got rid of in z fold 3 .from z fold 2 that was recalled back because the clicking is awful .I have a Samsung z fold 3 .but I'm going to wait for Samsung z fold 5 now .as I was going to switch to Google pixel fold .but no not liking it the spec of camera is better with Samsung. The size of z fold 4 is bigger on front and nail screen. ..get it together Google. Samsung z fold 4 costs 1699 .ur charging more without the specs Samsung has.  I'm sticking to Samsung..very disappointed as I wanted to leave Samsung after 16 years with them . From Samsung note 7 plus to z fold 3 .I'll wait until Samsung z fold 5 is out

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview