News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G smartphone review: Affordable all-rounder with an extra-bright OLED display

Started by Redaktion, April 27, 2023, 11:22:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's Galaxy A34 5G is the latest mid-range model of the Galaxy A series, comes with a Galaxy S23 look and does a few things better than its predecessor. The Super AMOLED screen has grown to 6.6 inches and achieves more than 1000 cd/m². The inexpensive smartphone has also improved in terms of processor performance and storage capacity.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A34-5G-smartphone-review-Affordable-all-rounder-with-an-extra-bright-OLED-display.709909.0.html

Nikojas

Yea it does at the moment as 8gb ram 256gb storage option is cheaper on Amazon UK than the 6gb ram version!

LOL

Where I am, the 8/128Gb variant is the one available. Don't see the 6Gb RAM or 256Gb storage ones.

CloudInfra

QuoteWhy it suddenly goes straight into the lake remains a mystery. We consider this to be a small slip-up that does not affect the overall solid result.

It is not small slip-up. GPS on this device is just bizarre. At some random times, it shows my location in all over neighborhood when I am just sitting in my apartment. And the GPS Test app shows accuracy of 6 meters, which is totally wrong as location is off by 50-60 meters.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview