News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS ROG Ally launch date confirmed as availability, pricing and more features teased

Started by Redaktion, April 25, 2023, 18:58:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ASUS has now provided more pieces of the ROG Ally puzzle. With AMD having presented the Ryzen Z1 series, ASUS has now outlined additional display details, a release date and has hinted at pricing, among other tidbits.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-ROG-Ally-launch-date-confirmed-as-availability-pricing-and-more-features-teased.709868.0.html

Fejerm

Below 1000 USD?
Yeah it Will be 990 USD.
It has awesome specks but cant really compete with steam deck. Lower price and better optimized OS.
What is the vrr window for the panel anyway? Unless they pushed to 30-120 hz there is no point of it since most high end games Will run at 30-50 FPS.
It has cool features but the price Will kill it.

Ionut

Quote from: Fejerm on April 26, 2023, 07:04:18Below 1000 USD?
Yeah it Will be 990 USD.
It has awesome specks but cant really compete with steam deck. Lower price and better optimized OS.
What is the vrr window for the panel anyway? Unless they pushed to 30-120 hz there is no point of it since most high end games Will run at 30-50 FPS.
It has cool features but the price Will kill it.

True, price will probably make it less attractive. I would love to buy one and sell my Deck, but the max I would pay is probably £650

Infernofusion

You guys complain about prices too much. This is more powerful than Steam Deck. If Valve release Steam Deck 2 with same specs as asus rog handheld, Valve would have done about same. New tech will generally cost more as it has done before in PC desktop. If it is better or even power with Chinese brand handheld but a bit cheaper and has better support would be great. Asus might have 32GB rams as well because it is needed to run high end games. In China, seal broken void warranty is legal, but in United States, broken seal void warranty is illegal. Check with FTC if you don't believe me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview