News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP refreshes Envy lineup with Intel Raptor Lake CPUs, 15.6-inch x360 is world's first laptop with IMAX Enhanced

Started by Redaktion, April 21, 2023, 14:02:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new 15.6-inch x360 is the highlight of this year's Envy lineup as it is the world's first laptop to feature the IMAX Enhanced certificate that goes hand in hand with the FHD OLED touchscreen. Intel's Raptor Lake options include the i5-1335U and i7-1355U models for the 14-inch and 15.6-inch models, while the 17-incher also gets i5-13500H and i7-13700H options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-refreshes-Envy-lineup-with-Intel-Raptor-Lake-CPUs-15-6-inch-x360-is-world-s-first-laptop-with-IMAX-Enhanced.709247.0.html

Bugaloo

I really like this laptop, but can't bring myself to buy oled. I prefer IPS displays and wish the IPS display options for this laptop included one that was either 100% p3 or 100% Adobe rgb.  But what a great laptop.

Poster

On HPs website, they have the AMD as the yet again refreshed Barcelo 7030 séries. I was interested in this product line last year but they did not offer the 6000 series but the 5025 series. This is now three years running for the 'same tech' (they started with the 5600u+5700u) HP has been offering with their envy AMD lineup.
And another note, 250 nit 45ntsc screens in 2023 for an upper mid-range line!? Outrageous!

Bogdan Solca

Quote from: Poster on April 21, 2023, 18:03:07On HPs website, they have the AMD as the yet again refreshed Barcelo 7030 séries.
That model is already available. The model I was referring to in the article appears on the table I linked in Sources. That one has no CPU and RAM specs as of yet, hopefully HP adds the Ryzen 7040 options for it.

NikoB

2024 will come, and only the real massive Zen4 Phoenix will appear in stores, which the lying AMD promised us in March 2023 from November 2022... =)

Trefugl

Not seeing any mention of dGPU. Does this mean they've dropped support for Nvidia GPUs? I liked the option was there on previous model, but couldn't give in to a 2xxx series.  Now not even seeing the customized option on the old model... Doesn't bode well for me, since CUDA support is helpful for most of my apps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview