News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS Zenfone 10 leaks with flagship performance and 16 GB of RAM

Started by Redaktion, April 13, 2023, 18:01:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ASUS Zenfone 10 has appeared on Geekbench in several Geekbench 6 listings. Sporting a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset and up to 16 GB of RAM, the Zenfone 10 should go toe-to-toe with current generation flagships while delivering excellent performance from Qualcomm's latest top-tier chipset.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-Zenfone-10-leaks-with-flagship-performance-and-16-GB-of-RAM.707259.0.html

NikoB

Hahaha, why does a smartphone need "monstrous" 16GB of memory, if there are many alternatively gifted people here on the forum, they assured me that 16GB is enough on laptops ?! If smartphones have 16GB, then for laptops the norm is gradually shifting not even to 32, but to 64GB.. =)

zilexa

6.3 inch means another mainstream size. No ZenFone 10 for me. Thank god the ZenFone 9 is a high quality device.

I might simply buy a secondary ZenFone 9 inncase the first one fails. I hate any phone bigger and heavier than this one.

Also there is absolutely zero use case for any SoC faster or more efficient than the Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus. There simply aren't any use cases for it. Apart from benchmark apps.

Digitalguy

Yeah, I am glad I went with the S23 at this point. But my SIM is still on my S10e, I can't get myself to switch. My S23 is my new camera and my secondary phone, although at some point I'll have to move. But the S10e is so comfortable...

Mr Majestyk

Quote from: NikoB on April 13, 2023, 19:46:13Hahaha, why does a smartphone need "monstrous" 16GB of memory, if there are many alternatively gifted people here on the forum, they assured me that 16GB is enough on laptops ?! If smartphones have 16GB, then for laptops the norm is gradually shifting not even to 32, but to 64GB.. =)

Because some people like to have more than one tab open on Chrome browser. LOL

Ervin

Quote from: Digitalguy on April 14, 2023, 00:26:21Yeah, I am glad I went with the S23 at this point. But my SIM is still on my S10e, I can't get myself to switch. My S23 is my new camera and my secondary phone, although at some point I'll have to move. But the S10e is so comfortable...

Same here, S10e still going strong and there are no reasons to switch to a new phone, apart from new camera hardware. Are people that want compact phones really a minority, that the market just decided to only do 6 inch+ phones?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview