News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Conjectured Sony Xperia 1 V release schedule flies in face of sage MKBHD words once again

Started by Redaktion, April 11, 2023, 23:50:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A leading Xperia-related leaker has offered up some conjecture in regard to the Sony Xperia 1 V release schedule. Unsurprisingly, the opinion is that the Xperia 1 V will release in a similar manner to its predecessors, which might leave some fans in key markets such as the US and UK feeling irritated. Tech superstar Marques Brownlee has previously discussed this long wait issue.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Conjectured-Sony-Xperia-1-V-release-schedule-flies-in-face-of-sage-MKBHD-words-once-again.706632.0.html

Sameer Umar Baloch

It's Simple.
Sony has lost his little grip on Marketing. Just because they are not Listening to anyone they are doing whatever they want. They don't know how to advertise their phone. And one day Sony will announce that Sony Xperia Phones Have Discontinued or Sony Stop Making Phones.

Sony Is not serious about its Marketing and specially on Price Tag. My God 1600$.
I am also Using Sony Xperia 5 ii.
But My many relatives don't know about Sony Phones because Sony is not So Popular. Chinese Brands Takeover the Marketing strategy And there is no Name of Sony in top ten Rankings...

Tommo5

Quote from: Sameer Umar Baloch on April 12, 2023, 11:17:22It's Simple.
Sony has lost his little grip on Marketing. Just because they are not Listening to anyone they are doing whatever they want. They don't know how to advertise their phone. And one day Sony will announce that Sony Xperia Phones Have Discontinued or Sony Stop Making Phones.

Sony Is not serious about its Marketing and specially on Price Tag. My God 1600$.
I am also Using Sony Xperia 5 ii.
But My many relatives don't know about Sony Phones because Sony is not So Popular. Chinese Brands Takeover the Marketing strategy And there is no Name of Sony in top ten Rankings...

Why do you care so much what your mum or aunty is using? Do you buy a car based on what they are driving too? In the end of the day if you got sucked into a Chinese phone because of marketing then you end up with a Chinese phone you didn't choose yourself.

Do you not look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you are a free man?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview