News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor Magic5 Pro review - The smartphone with the full high-end experience

Started by Redaktion, April 11, 2023, 09:00:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Honor Magic5 Pro is a powerful high-end smartphone with a very good triple camera, a large 5,100-mAh battery, fast charging, 3D face recognition, and finally also with a long period of guaranteed updates. On the other hand, our test also shows a few small equipment gaps.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-Magic5-Pro-review-The-smartphone-with-the-full-high-end-experience.706174.0.html

Yuriy

I don't understand, in the article it says that display flickers at 2160 Hz, than it says that the flickering is at 120 Hz. Which one is it?

Game XGR ᵖʳᶦᶜᵉ/ᵖᵉʳᶠ ᶠᵀᵂ

I like this one, but only if it actually has a PWM of 2160Hz, and not 120Hz, I hope that's a mistype on the reviewers part.

splus

I don't understand how anyone can like Honor's software. It's just not very good, especially when compared to Samsung's One UI.

Neenyah

Erik

Hello,

Is there a way to turn off the 'zoom' microphone ?
When making a video, and zooming in from x1 to x3 for example,
the recorded audio changes and becomes mono.
The Honor uses the third microphone located near the lenses in zoomed position.
( The other two microphones are not used in this case )

I was not yet able to find any settings to change this.

Also I did not find any setting to change recording level for Video.
Even not in Pro Video setting.
Xiaomi 13, Samsung 23 and Sony 5 IV do have this setting.

Thanks,
Erik

Nenad Ban

Pozdrav
Ne mogu vjerovati da nema 25 fps u video formatu samo 30 i 60 fps.
Sve što je u Adobe Premiere 2022 snimano u 25 fps ne može se mixati sa Honorovim formatom. Ako se pretvori 30 u 25 fps to nema veze s onim što je na Honoru.
Molim vas ako postiji bilo koji način sa " update "- om ili ažuriranjem ubaciti format od 25 fps bilo bi izvrsno. Cijela Evropa , pa i šire je na Pal+25 fps.
Pozdrav
Ban Neno Nenad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview