News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD gets massive 61% discount on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2023, 12:32:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thanks to a very generous discount of 61%, the 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD, model MZ-V8P2T0B, is now available on Amazon for US$149.99 down from a list price of US$379.99. However, a US$5 coupon is also available to apply at checkout, so the final cost would be an even more tempting US$144.99.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-980-Pro-2-TB-PCIe-4-0-SSD-gets-massive-61-discount-on-Amazon.706368.0.html

Meagle

This is a fake discount, and around what the 980 goes for nowadays. It had been steadily falling in value, like many ssds, and the regular list price means nothing now. You should know better than to post one of many fake ssd discounts as an article.

Codrut Nistor

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a fake discount. The list price is a bit exaggerated, I agree, but since Samsung SSDs have always been quite expensive, the final price is a good deal.

fizzymynizzy

You can also get XPG for the same price on amazon. XPG 2TB GAMMIX S70 Blade - Works with Playstation 5, PCIe Gen4 M.2 2280 Internal Gaming SSD Up to 7,400 MB/s (AGAMMIXS70B-2T-CS) $149.99

Codrut Nistor

Yes, there are a bunch of good 2 TB PCIe Gen4 SSDs available for around US$150 these days. Which is a very good price, with a massive discount involved or not.

joe nodden

Massive discount my left nut. That deal ain't even a deal it's normal pricing at best. Rather uncompetitive actually. 🤦�♂️

I mean you can get 4TB NVME drives for under $200 nowadays.

That's odd

Interesting... I just bought the newer and faster 2TB 990Pro directly from Samsung's website for $159.99 ($10 more). With no discount applied🤔

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview