News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Aorus 15X ASF review: Gaming laptop with RTX 4070 power and stamina

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2023, 23:48:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the right settings, the Aorus 15X allows for gaming with low noise emissions - despite its powerful hardware. Additionally, the laptop features three video outputs, Thunderbolt 4 and great runtimes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Aorus-15X-ASF-review-Gaming-laptop-with-RTX-4070-power-and-stamina.705774.0.html

Nadim J

The Aorus 15X ASF (ASF model) is not an i7. It's an i9. Can the reviewers please confirm what they tested. Was it a BSF?

Nadim J

It makes all the difference because other reviews are saying the i9 destroys the battery life. You want to urgently address this article folks! Thanks

Nadim J

Sorry, I could be wrong. Seems like loads of confusion out there. Some are calling the i7 a BSF and i9 ASF.

Wintlink

The BSF and ASF are different class of laptops, le ASF have a better screen, a better construction quality, but can both be with an I7 or I9
This pc seem very amazing with his huge battery life, but I was wondering why it's start vanishing from all the online shop in France, it's litteraly nowhere no like if it has a problem.
If you have any other informations ...

Ptgls

Quote from: Wintlink on June 14, 2023, 18:49:32The BSF and ASF are different class of laptops, le ASF have a better screen, a better construction quality, but can both be with an I7 or I9
This pc seem very amazing with his huge battery life, but I was wondering why it's start vanishing from all the online shop in France, it's litteraly nowhere no like if it has a problem.
If you have any other informations ...

I've bought the ASF i7 version two months ago. It's a well-built machine and works well overall but I've had wifi/bt issues. Wifi speed drops dramatically if the laptop is more than 5m away from the router. BT range is terrible. Also, whenever I play and the dGPU kicks in, the wifi connection stalls. I suspect a bad wifi/bt card which I'll change as soon as I can.

The i9 version is still available on LDLC, the one I bought isn't any more though.

Deyv

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview