News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Volkswagen ID.7: New flagship all-electric sedan gets ready for April 2023 world premiere

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2023, 18:47:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Volkswagen has announced that it is nearly ready to unveil its new flagship electric vehicle, the ID.7, to its target markets such as Europe and North America. The marque has revealed more of the sedan's potential advantages and upgrades ahead of its mid-April 2023 "World Premiere". They include the new internals touted to deliver a lengthy maximum range and charging rate.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Volkswagen-ID-7-New-flagship-all-electric-sedan-gets-ready-for-April-2023-world-premiere.705725.0.html

Mr Majestyk

Dave N

This electric foolishness will destroy VW. The same sort of thinking that got rid of the US Golf, withheld the Scirocco, and gave us the mini van and Phaeton. I'm 69 and currently own my 14th VW. I fear it may be my last as the green fools destroy a once great brand.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview