News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Envy x360 15.6-inch convertible with AMD Ryzen 7 5825U now available for US$740

Started by Redaktion, April 04, 2023, 18:15:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Grey

I have one of these laptops. It has turned out to be an amazing laptop once I put 16 GB of RAM in it.

It basically doesn't function with the gram that comes with. I just got crucial 8gb, and it's a very specific size/profile or whatever for the laptop so make sure you are getting a compatible one.

Before getting it I couldn't run shapr3d, couldn't run YouTube and have a Google doc open, pen wouldn't work etc.

With the ram everything is hunky dory.

Also if you Google which styluses are compatible with the laptop it will tell you you can only get the HP one and that is b*******. Just go on Amazon and you see an M2 compatible pen.

informatic

This laptop will be updated very soon to the new AMD ZEN 4 7040 Phoenix= LPDDR5 + RDNA 3 + Pci 4.0 + USB 4.0 + HDMI 2.1 + Artificial intelligence. This is the 1st Artificial Intelligence on X86 chip and Intel has not been able to achieve it, which makes AMD Zen 4 7040 Phoenix can take much better advantage of the future Window 12, office and the new Api Direct XII this 2023 AMD has listened to users doing a processor with a view to the future now it only remains to see that the OEMs begin to put it in the ultrabook since it consumes and produces less heat than the intel, ideal for ultrabooks under 2.20 pounds
If you want to know more, you just have to type in your search engine AMD ZEN 4 7040 Phoenix

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview