News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Energy efficient AIRLEO Duo Eco Air System is now crowdfunding

Started by Redaktion, April 03, 2023, 13:51:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for the AIRLEO Duo Eco Air System is live. You can use the gadget to heat or cool your home with unique technology making it energy efficient; the company estimates an average daily energy consumption of 2 kW. The device can be controlled via an app and has a built-in night light and USB ports.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Energy-efficient-AIRLEO-Duo-Eco-Air-System-is-now-crowdfunding.705157.0.html

Tee GeeRoo

Airleo is a piece of junk and a terrible organization in my experience.

I ordered through Kickstarter.  They shipped UPS (I hate UPS) 21+ signature required (WHY?!).  UPS would not deliver (I hate them).  I had to go to the UPS hub to pick one up.  Wasted half of my day (I have NO FREE TIME right now, working 60+ hrs per week); so, I do not appreciate that waste of my time).

And, it was a TOTAL waste of time; because, the piece of junk does NOTHING but blink lights at me.

Contacted manufacturer, they sent a video of how to load the water reservoir (the video shows a device that is different from what I received).  Unsurprisingly, the piece of junk still only blinks...

Manufacturer now wants me to send a video of it blinking (as if that will do anything but waste more of my time).

I thought: "there is another unit coming, maybe it will prove that this is not simply a piece of junk, just a defective unit."  My second delivery was a bigger nightmare than the first.  UPS "attempted" delivery (no We Missed You post-it note, no phone call, no anything...).  On the final "delivery attempt"  (to reiterate, UPS DID NOT ACTUALLY attempt delivery) I paid an extra $10 to reroute the delivery to a day of my choosing.  I rearranged my schedule to be home ALL DAY on the chosen date (I had already been HOME ALL DAY for two previous "attempts").  NO DELIVERY attempt.  Returning to sender - fine, let them have their junk, I'm tired of the trouble.  I want a refund.

BOO on this product, BOO on UPS shipping, BOO on Airleo in general.  BOOO!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview