News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Core i7-13700HX performance debut: Uniwill GM6PX7X IDX laptop review

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2023, 19:55:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

16-inch gaming laptops are proliferating with the potential to replace the popular 15.6-inch form factor. The debut 16-inch model from Uniwill and Schenker shows promise and the 13th gen Core i7-13700HX makes it even better.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Core-i7-13700HX-performance-debut-Uniwill-GM6PX7X-IDX-laptop-review.702730.0.html

LL

QuoteGeForce RTX 4080/4090 options are thicker and heavier

I don't understand this critique. It is like criticising this model for being thicker and heavier than a model that only have a integrated GPU.

NikoB

Bad screen with low contrast, not very good color reproduction and high response time, i.e. frankly false declarations about "240Hz".

Shameful i7 performance compared to i7 even vs the cheap Legion 5 2022. The difference is just over 10%, compared to a 1.5x performance jump in i9 models.

4070 significantly loses to 4080 and even more so to 4090. The performance jump between 4070 and 4080 is monstrous against the background of the difference between 4050 and 4060 and 4070 and separately between 4080 and 4090.

The RAM is shamefully slow in terms of timings and throughput, which can be clearly seen from the AIDA64 tests. Only funny 64Gb/s is ridiculous compared to 400Gb/s from Apple's M2 Max.

The noise is monstrous even in normal office workload.

Thus, we get a laptop for the poor - those who have already fallen out of the real "middle class" (i9 + 4080/4090) but still fantasize what is inside it and that it will be able to play new games with high quality and at least 60fps without drawdowns for normal fluidity and reaction to actions.

ps,
The most monstrous thing that I see now in the reviews is how laptops consume monstrous 110-130W in PL1. My 42% overclocked Linnfield from 2009 consumes the same amount. Which is only 3.5 times weaker than i7 2023 with same TDP level according to AIDA64's Cpu Queen test.

And this is all that you can offer customers, after 14 years, Intel, AMD? RIP x86...

Zachary Martina

I nearly lost my sanity when I realized I had lost my money to crypto-organized fraudsters. I didn't know I would ever be a target of con artists because I have lived my life outright, and the idea of knowing that I had lost what I had labored for to some pretentious individuals will haunt me forever. But then I found a team of  Ethical Hackers and everything changed. Joel explained how the process of recovering my money would work, and what we needed to do to get my hard-earned money back, they did an impressive job doing private investigations on those con artists that even my cop friend I had reported the case to marveled at their expertise. And then they did well-recouping funds I had sent to those pranksters severally on different platforms and wallets. The process took a while but the efforts invested in it were worthwhile. The day I confirmed the coins in my wallet felt like I just earned a million bucks. Cybergenie AT cyberservices DOT com

Zachary Martina H..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview