News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo announces 14-inch Yoga Slim 6 ultrabook with AMD Ryzen 7000U processors and USB4 connector

Started by Redaktion, March 28, 2023, 15:01:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 2023 Yoga Slim 6 ultrabook comes with three screen options including an FHD+ OLED and it is powered by AMD's latest Ryzen 7000U Phoenix mobile processors with fast RDNA 3 iGPUs. It also features a USB4 connector and an 180° hinge.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-announces-14-inch-Yoga-Slim-6-ultrabook-with-AMD-Ryzen-7000U-processors-and-USB4-connector.703584.0.html

Barron

Can't wait for these ryzen CPUs, as they are very powerful and energy efficient. Should get very good battery life too!

Stennan

Just an idea, could you please reference in the title if it is a 7040 Ryzen cpu rather than just a 7000 (as was the case for these yoga)? Because if the OEMs would slap a rebadged zen 2/3 into a chassi and call it new tech I think we should be made aware of what to expect.

Many thanks! Keep up the great reporting!

Bogdan Solca

Quote from: Stennan on March 29, 2023, 14:41:03Just an idea, could you please reference in the title if it is a 7040 Ryzen cpu rather than just a 7000 (as was the case for these yoga)? Because if the OEMs would slap a rebadged zen 2/3 into a chassi and call it new tech I think we should be made aware of what to expect.

Many thanks! Keep up the great reporting!
That's a good idea, I'll consider this for future headlines.

Marko N

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview