News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell launches Precision 5480 and Precision 5680 with Intel Raptor Lake-H vPro and Nvidia RTX Ada workstation graphics

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2023, 20:01:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Dell Precision 5480 and Precision 5680 have launched today featuring Intel Raptor Lake-H vPro options and the latest Nvidia RTX Ada workstation GPUs up to the RTX 5000 Ada. While the 14-inch Precision 5480 offers up to a QHD+ touch panel, the 16-inch Precision 5680 can be configured with a UHD+ OLED touch option.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-launches-Precision-5480-and-Precision-5680-with-Intel-Raptor-Lake-H-vPro-and-Nvidia-RTX-Ada-workstation-graphics.702713.0.html

Marco11

Bandido

Not a big fan of the OLED trend as the only option for a decent (and usually a wide-gamut color accurate) laptop display lately. For starters, it eats battery life, then you have some form of flickering, plm, etc., and you have to be mindful of potential burn in and don't get me started on ports. I know! I know! Use a Dongle Bandio. You only really need 100% sRGB Bandido, everyone knows that! And what's so hard about buying a new laptop every other year Bandido? All the cool kids do it. Sigh!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview