News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion Slim 5 and Slim 5i (16”, 8) launched with latest AMD Ryzen and Intel Raptor Lake processors and plenty of GPU options

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2023, 17:42:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has announced the 16-inch Legion Slim 5 and Slim 5i gaming laptops featuring AMD and Intel chips and up to RTX 4070 GPUs. The notebooks boast 16:10 displays, optional 4-zone RGB keyboards, fast charge-capable 80 Wh batteries, a healthy mix of ports, and up to 32 GB/1 TB storage and RAM configuration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-Slim-5-and-Slim-5i-16-8-launched-with-latest-AMD-Ryzen-and-Intel-Raptor-Lake-processors-and-plenty-of-GPU-options.703047.0.html

kuro68k

These would be great workstations if they supported the Lenovo USB 4 dock properly. Lenovo probably doesn't want them to compete with ThinkPads.

spuwho

Lenovo Legion is marketed to the gaming market. Gamers aren't looking for port expansion typically, but GPU capabilities and screen quality.

ddssavfaX

this might be it for me. i want a 16 inch 7840hs/7940hs + 4060 laptop to change my ideapad 3 with 4800H.
Although from the leaks, 7940hs isn't that much far off the 4800H, but we'll see.
I would also like an OLED panel, 90/120Hz, maybe a 360 screen with touch...
Well, I want too many things and that might turn out very expensive :))

mecan

Does this have only one or two M.2 slots? In the Lenovo webpage this is not specified. If it is only one slot, then it is a no-go for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview