News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New TCL X11G QD-Mini LED Smart TV unveiled

Started by Redaktion, March 22, 2023, 17:59:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

TCL has revealed the X11G, a new QD-Mini LED Smart TV now on sale in China. The gadget has a 4K panel with up to 5,000 nits brightness and a 144 Hz refresh rate. An integrated Onkyo 4.2.2 channel speaker system with support for Dolby Atmos provides high-quality sound, and you can cast to the TV from a mobile device.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-TCL-X11G-QD-Mini-LED-Smart-TV-unveiled.702692.0.html

S.Yu

...wow. As one can see, TCL is moving very, very fast. Right now nothing can touch them at this price point.

Ben Ferguson

will this new TV work in Australia or will it have comparability issues? I am looking for someone in china to buy it off. advice appreciated.
Is $6500 USD a high price for this TV??? this is excluding delivery to Australia.

S.Yu

Quote from: Ben Ferguson on May 10, 2023, 01:43:17will this new TV work in Australia or will it have comparability issues? I am looking for someone in china to buy it off. advice appreciated.
Is $6500 USD a high price for this TV??? this is excluding delivery to Australia.
I can tell you I'm getting it for ~$4200USD but I wouldn't recommend this channel to foreigners since it's unofficial, so in the event of unforeseen circumstances you may have issues you can't resolve. Still, you've got guts attempting to ship a 98" TV yourself, and even if you buy from official channels they won't guarantee anything once it leaves shores😅
As for compatibility, the way I see it it's just a big screen hooked onto a media server (my intended usage), so the only potential incompatibility is the wall socket, you should be able to look that info up yourself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview