News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

DFI PCSF51: New single-board computer presented with AMD Ryzen Embedded R2000 APUs

Started by Redaktion, March 21, 2023, 18:30:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The DFI PCSF51 is a compact single-board computer (SBC) powered by AMD Ryzen Embedded R2000 APUs. With a choice of dual-core and quad-core parts, the DCI PCSF51 supports Ubuntu, Windows and will be available with up to 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, among other features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/DFI-PCSF51-New-single-board-computer-presented-with-AMD-Ryzen-Embedded-R2000-APUs.702462.0.html

Gerry Crawfords

> No 4K60 monitor support

> just a single M.2 slot, just one PCIe lane

I don't know what they're playing at here, but I don't like it.

Anonymousgg

Quote from: Gerry Crawfords on March 22, 2023, 07:33:28> No 4K60 monitor support

> just a single M.2 slot, just one PCIe lane

I don't know what they're playing at here, but I don't like it.

How about that single-channel memory even with 8 GB and 2 RAM chips?

Part of the problem is the insistence on using the Raspberry Pi form factor, or approximately anyway because I have it written down as 85.6 x 56.5, not 84 x 55. If you go to Pico-ITX instead, you gain almost 50% more board area. It's probably worth it for anything you actually want to use as a desktop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview