News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sketchy Sony Xperia 1 V rumor offers relief and concern in regard to the future of two of the Xperia line's most-prized features

Started by Redaktion, March 18, 2023, 01:29:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new Sony Xperia 1 V leak has offered up some details in regard to two of the most popular selling points of the Xperia line: the headphone jack and the microSD card slot. Along with the likely Xperia 1 V's distinctive design, no doubt impressive camera software, and probable cutting-edge display, the presence of a headphone jack and microSD card slot would be deemed essential to fans.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sketchy-Sony-Xperia-1-V-rumor-offers-relief-and-concern-in-regard-to-the-future-of-two-of-the-Xperia-line-s-most-prized-features.701871.0.html

Aquagalon

Please don't remove the SD card slot, it will be dealbreaker in future. I'll prefer to remove the headphone jack port that sd card

YUKI93

Rumours can be totally wrong, so I won't hold my breath about this. If Sony does remove the microSD card support, then they are literally asking for it. Not everyone is going to pay for cloud storage, which they never personally own.

HulkMode666

The rumors for the next crop of Xperias have been all over the place.

With thungs like MicroSD Express being a thing, I wouldn't be surprised if whatever these guys think they saw was mixing up THAT taking its place as the proper successor it is.... that and honestly it seens they have so many engineering modles floating around that these leakets are blatantly confused on what falls where.

Truther

Headphone jack is forever, so long as there is a pro and intent to market it as a creators phone, I doubt expandable media will ever go away either. You can't really be a creators device without both. Look how hard Samsung tried to sell their phones as creator tools yet nobody uses them for that purpose when compared to iPhones.

Since Samsung has long abandoned both there's no hope for them as a creative or pro tool as a phone. Headphone jack is forever important and a major deciding factor for me on what device to buy. If the statement holds true I will be a Sony Xperia consumer for a ver long time. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview