News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra SoC and battery information revealed by new leak

Started by Redaktion, March 16, 2023, 19:06:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's flagship Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra will supposedly use a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 2 SoC from Qualcomm and a 10,880 mAh battery. The tablets are slated for a mid-2023 launch if everything goes according to schedule.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S9-Ultra-SoC-and-battery-information-revealed-by-new-leak.701615.0.html

3.5mm_Is_needed

Yielar

Quote from: 3.5mm_Is_needed on March 16, 2023, 20:22:48I hope there will be an 3.5mm jack - it still needed for tablet

I'll save you the surprise as there is zero chance of the antiquated 3.5mm headphone jack coming to the flagship series Samsung Tablet. For the tiny few that don't have Bluetooth headphones you can simply buy an adapter.

agreewith3.5mm

I agree with you, 3.5mm is needed - the quality of the sound cant compare in Bluetooth - there are many problems with wireless headphones which why I had to switch back...

Oguz Acar

I have planned to buy a Samsung Tab S8 Ultra. But, due to limited Wifi surfing endurance in battery (8 hours 41 minutes according to notebookcheck's review), I have decided to go on with Samsung Tab S9 Ultra. It will be replacement of my ageing Ipad Pro 9.7" which has been bought in 2017. I hope it will have more than 10 hours Wifi Surfing endurance!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview