News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Anker Ace 3 chargers hands-on review - An affordable alternative not just for Samsung's Galaxy S23

Started by Redaktion, March 16, 2023, 18:09:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Alongside the launch of the Galaxy S23 series, Anker has unveiled two new chargers that are tailored specifically to the needs of the latest Samsung smartphones: the Anker 313 Charger (45W) and the PowerPort III (25W). Read on to find out whether they deliver what they promise.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Anker-Ace-3-chargers-hands-on-review-An-affordable-alternative-not-just-for-Samsung-s-Galaxy-S23.701355.0.html

buddamoose

I find this whole idea of a manufacturer making a USB-C charger aimed at working with a specific line of phones very confusing.  I thought USB-C charging is supposed to be a standard protocol.  Isn't most of the power-draw that a USB-C device get regulated by the target device, not the charger? I know you listed the technical difference in efficiency between charger performance, but what does that translate to in real-world use? For example, how many minutes will be saved charging an S23 from 0 to 80% by using the Samsung charger rather than the Anker? 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview