News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Elegant and fast convertible: Only the fabric cover slows down the Lenovo Yoga 6

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2023, 11:07:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new AMD Ryzen 7 7730U is particularly quiet, but also provides a lot of computing power. This is due to the performance profiles, which are cleverly tuned to the tablet- and notebook modes. And there is the display cover, which is covered with fabric in a matching color.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Elegant-and-fast-convertible-Only-the-fabric-cover-slows-down-the-Lenovo-Yoga-6.701255.0.html

MarioDeSilva

Im a happy owner of a Yoga 6, and I agree with all comments here. Only that I chose the Yoga 6 (from a pricing aspects, buying this over similar laptops which were on sale) due to it's unique outlook with the fabric cover...
It is beautifully elegant...
And at a meeting table yours will always be unique and hip over the generic metal,plastic covered units around..
I got the blue laptop and it is of high quality feel and looks.
Ive been using it for about 3 months, with traveling in my leather bag, shifting between work stations  home and conference rooms, and haven't seen any miss-givings with the fabric cover so far. As for dust particles, a simple blowout using keyboard cleaner spray does the job.

This is a laptop for a professional who does not feel the need to conform with the standard boring uniformity... 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview