News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver 531.29 arrives without any visible changes, fixing stability and high CPU usage issues in 531.18

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2023, 09:18:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although the stability issues in Assassin's Creed Origins and a few other problems remain unresolved, the 531.29 Game Ready Driver package for Nvidia GeForce GPUs comes to patch bugs such as high CPU usage after exiting games, Adobe application instability, as well as GeForce GTX 10/MX250/350 series mobile GPUs stability issues.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-GeForce-Game-Ready-Driver-531-29-arrives-without-any-visible-changes-fixing-stability-and-high-CPU-usage-issues-in-531-18.701232.0.html

Bau

531.18 was very unstable (4090): I had a lot of application crashes, monitor connection issues, broken viedo signals and system freezes. I had to revert to a previuous version, up tp now with the 531.29 this issues are solved.

Codrut Nistor

@Bau: Looks like I'm lucky with the ancient GTX 960 here. No problems. I guess it's too slow for the bugs to show up. :D

PepeLuiQueTeVi

I had to downgrade again back to 528.49 as I find this driver also bugged... Hard slowdowns while playing Sackboy.

Cbt

I had multiple bluescreens with 1050ti mobile
Blamed windows first but windows blamed nvidia and they were right saying from memory nvlddmsm.sys code was what failed

Reverting a previous drivers version completely eliminated the issue so shame on nvidia for allowing it to happen

Games and creativity software were critically  effected you can tell these bozos use adobe programs cause other things exist outside it ffs

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview