News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The best camera phones of 2023 reviewed - If the sleeping giant awakes, then...

Started by Redaktion, March 09, 2023, 17:30:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Who currently makes the best camera phone? We put our contenders the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Google Pixel 7 Pro, Xiaomi 13 Pro and the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max to the test to determine the best camera phone of the year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-best-camera-phones-of-2023-reviewed-If-the-sleeping-giant-awakes-then.699980.0.html

Sebastian Meijer

Why do you write that "The Pixel 7 Pro's has a great zoom of up to 5x?  Of these camera's, only the Pixel has near optical zoom quality up to 10x.  In this 5-10x zoom range, the Pixel is by far the best, but it seems you hardly tested that?

DirtyW

"The photos don't represent the resolution of each camera, instead, they are processed to 12 MP or 50 MP photos"

Why would you not test each phone/camera set to max resolution? i.e. 48,50,200mp?

Isn't this like testing 2 computers, but limiting the faster one to the speed of the slower one to "compete" with it?

I will agree, the iPhone front facing camera is leading the pack. But beyond that, I feel like each phone excels in a specific area.

You say the S23 Ultra "Can't quite keep up with the rest of the phones". Yet, I see it winning most tests with other new phones. interesting..

NikoB

Quote from: Noel on March 10, 2023, 11:49:13Why wasn't the Huawei mate 50 pro included in the test
Huawei does not have access to TSMC factories, there are no smartphones with this brand on the market with modern technical processes. Does not mislead the public. This is a completely different Honor company. Nothing to do with Huawei.

S23 takes fake photos in low light, which is already a proven fact.

Anfiwyn

Levi

So the verdict is..... "No verdict".  Way to stay PC and not hurt anyone's feelings.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview