News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung finalises Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5 specifications as reduced weight claims emerge

Started by Redaktion, March 09, 2023, 14:26:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to new reports, Samsung has finalised specifications for the Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5 that will allow the pair to appear gapless when closed. The Galaxy Z Fold series will go on another diet this year too, but the Galaxy Z Fold5 will still be noticeably heavier than the Oppo Find N2.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-finalises-Galaxy-Z-Fold5-and-Galaxy-Z-Flip5-specifications-as-reduced-weight-claims-emerge.699979.0.html

Craig Comeau

Oppo phone is smaller too so can't compare purely based on weight. I personally, wouldn't even consider an Oppo phone for a variety of reasons.

Rotating Bezel

For what it is (phone that unfolds into a tablet) the Fold line is incredibly light. I don't know why people are so obsessed with weight. Fold4 weighs around 10% more than a bar flagship (S23U or 14 Pro Max) which is absolutely fine because it's much bigger (feels lighter because lower density). Are those people really so weak that they can feel the extra 20-30g?! I got used to that after a week and I would prefer an even heavier Fold with more battery tbh.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview