News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple MacBook Air 13 powered by M3 expected at WWDC, OLED iPad Pro with M3 to launch in early 2024 followed by OLED touchscreen MacBook in 2025

Started by Redaktion, March 07, 2023, 14:48:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple is expected to launch the 13-inch MacBook Air with M3 at WWDC this year while the 15-inch MacBook Air may launch anytime between April and June with an M2/M2 Pro SoC. Apple is also expected to introduce an M3-powered iPad Pro with an OLED panel in early 2024. We might also get to see a touchscreen OLED MacBook in 2025.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Air-13-powered-by-M3-expected-at-WWDC-OLED-iPad-Pro-with-M3-to-launch-in-early-2024-followed-by-OLED-touchscreen-MacBook-in-2025.699305.0.html

Ish

Mark Gurman is, and always has been, a tool. Made a career out of saying anything and everything until something eventually sticks. It is comical that people listen to this clown.

I can say with about as much certainty as Mark, which isn't much so it is a pretty low bar, that M3 isn't happening at WWDC since M2 has only been out since June. Early 2024 at best. Where's my "pulling dates out of my arse" paycheck? Can I get a job at Bloomberg now?

He's setting WWDC23 up like like he did WWDC21. Can't wait to see all the disappointed idiots pissed off again that they sold their M1, or M2, because Mark told them, "Mx is definitely coming!" only for it not to happen (per usual when it comes to Mark the Apple Nostradumbass).

Lmao...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview