News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Crucial P3 Plus 4TB SSD receives 38% discount and hits lowest price yet on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2023, 22:24:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The very spacious 4TB PCIe 4.0 SSD originally carried an official price tag of US$399, but after another considerable price drop on Amazon and Best Buy, the quite capable Crucial P3 Plus has finally fallen below the US$250 mark.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Crucial-P3-Plus-4TB-SSD-receives-38-discount-and-hits-lowest-price-yet-on-Amazon.699173.0.html

scott

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: scott on July 12, 2023, 00:55:55Your prices are wrong. I scored 2 4TB CRUCIAL PLUS nvme drives for $176.99 each.

All prices were correct when this article was published more than four months ago.

Les

I googled it and saw that it was a special offer by Amazon for Prime Day, but I just checked and it is no longer available. You got lucky! How is the performance? Am about to buy, but it's now selling for $24-.27 at Amazon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview