News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Poco X5 Pro vs Poco X4 Pro: Xiaomi finally puts performance back on the table

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2023, 12:15:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Poco X4 Pro received a lot of flak when it launched last year for its poor performance compared to its predecessor, the Poco X3 Pro. Xiaomi has now fixed that by equipping the Poco X5 Pro with a more powerful chipset, and here we take a look at the performance numbers of the two popular mid-range phones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Poco-X5-Pro-vs-Poco-X4-Pro-Xiaomi-finally-puts-performance-back-on-the-table.699133.0.html

NikoB

X5 Pro have very bad optics and cameras for it price. And not support mandatory for 2023 4k@60fps video record with OIS. I not recommended it for buy as universal smartphone. It very overpriced model.

Haris

Quote from: NikoB on March 05, 2023, 12:49:19X5 Pro have very bad optics and cameras for it price. And not support mandatory for 2023 4k@60fps video record with OIS. I not recommended it for buy as universal smartphone. It very overpriced model.
Why is it overpriced? Are there any cheaper and better alternatives? I believe you would have some better phones in mind if you call this one overpriced.

An0n

Quote from: Haris on March 05, 2023, 14:48:11
Quote from: NikoB on March 05, 2023, 12:49:19X5 Pro have very bad optics and cameras for it price. And not support mandatory for 2023 4k@60fps video record with OIS. I not recommended it for buy as universal smartphone. It very overpriced model.
Why is it overpriced? Are there any cheaper and better alternatives? I believe you would have some better phones in mind if you call this one overpriced.
Uhm, Galaxy A52s? Hello? It's only missing the faster 67w charging. Anything else are better than Poco X5 Pro: IP 67, OIS, more reliable updates, etc. Albeit, it's not cheaper, but at least it should be at the same price now at some old stock or mint second hand.

visuth

both x4pro and x5pro using the mid range chips then the x3pro using flagship chip. yess the sd 778g quite fast, but in term of gpu for graphic the sd 860 seems to be little faster than 778g

erge

X3 Pro: Gorilla Glass 6; SIM slot
X5 Pro: Gorilla Glass 5; no slot for SIM card

Why buy the X5 Pro?
I'd rather wait for the X6 or X7 till they get their act together.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview