News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tesla may reveal its Model 2 vaporware production plans in the summer when it breaks ground on a huge Mexico Gigafactory

Started by Redaktion, March 03, 2023, 11:23:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla will announce the vehicle assembly plans for its new Gigafactory in Mexico in three months when it starts building it, according to local officials. The size of Giga Nuevo León will be nearly twice that of Giga Texas and Tesla may finally reveal if it plans to make the Model 2 there as is rumored.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tesla-may-reveal-its-Model-2-vaporware-production-plans-in-the-summer-when-it-breaks-ground-on-a-huge-Mexico-Gigafactory.698741.0.html

Chad

Was the "vaporware" remark nessecarry?

It's the most-advanced car company in the world. You're a website that blogs about laptops.

Itsme

Very unprofessional remark 'vaporware'. Would you say the same if it was Ford? People thought the same about model S, X, 3, Y,semi and they all got released. They're still thinking the same about cybertruck even though it will be produced this year. There are a lot of 'journalists' out there blinded by hate

Moa

TO people complaining about the vaporware comment. You really don't understand journalism. It's not fair and balanced reporting. It's all about getting clicks. This word will get him 10x as much clicks. Mission success

gjbkgjb

Moa. I think people understand journalism, but read notebookcheck exactly because the articles here don't really use this type of clickbait reporting. I am one of those readers and was taken aback by the article title. I know negative Tesla/Musk titles tend to get clicks, but it also alienates readers. I have stopped reading sites where it became the norm. Even if they actually gained readers, I don't want to support those sites.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview