News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alienware Tenkeyless Gaming Keyboard launches with per-key RGB lighting and Cherry MX switches

Started by Redaktion, March 02, 2023, 23:01:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Alienware's AW420K packs the brand's latest mechanical keyboard specs into a new wired RGB form-factor. With its refined profile and tenkeyless form-factor, it is also rated to save on desk space. Then again, its multi-mode risers can restore some height if necessary, while its PBT key-caps and Cherry switches are backed to keep its typing experience going in the long term.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alienware-Tenkeyless-Gaming-Keyboard-launches-with-per-key-RGB-lighting-and-Cherry-MX-switches.698379.0.html

Anonnie

I was completely uninterested when I read RGB lighting in the title, but then I read cherry switches, and i got super uninterested

Angelos Pikoulas

Why oh why dont they have it with a wireless dual operation? Its 2023... How much more would it cost, 5 or 10 bucks? When I want to play a demanding game, I could plug it in.

They could compete with Logitech 915 TKL which is the only Tenkeyless option afaik... Shame, really.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview