News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro smartwatch review - The Pro Tracker

Started by Redaktion, February 28, 2023, 08:48:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi gives the Smart Band 7 a big brother - the Smart Band 7 Pro. The display is wider and now dims automatically. GPS is also on board. Finally the perfect fitness tracker? Our test shows what the Pro Band can do.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Smart-Band-7-Pro-smartwatch-review-The-Pro-Tracker.697535.0.html

[email protected]

I bought a Pro 7 band and immediately had problems with it. It was a total disaster from day one. I have since returned it and will never buy another one, although I have owned XIAOMI mobiles, bands and other products for years. Total rubbish.

Clive

Bought mine 6 months ago on AliExpress for £50. Brilliant watch and had no problems whatsoever! Battery lasts me about 14 days!

carla

Hello,
I have purchased this band a week ago and the calories counting is completely off: without the workout mode active, 7k steps are counted as 35 calories burn which is obviously wrong. I have an iPhone 8, can this be the issue? Have you had this yourself and found a solution?

Ally

I purchased smart band few days back. My main purpose was to track calories burnt after workouts.it's giving incorrect data. It was too high. 60 mins i burn 400-500c however its shows 1000 plus calories. Its not possible. Not satisfied with it.

Pam

I cannot believe that not one review mentioned one of the biggest cons of this watch so I had to find it out after the purchase.
This watch gathers all the data for 24h and in case you don't manually sync it with the app EVERY DAY at the end of the day, the data will be completely lost the next day.
How is that not relevant for a review?
This info would have been a deciding factor in me not purchasing this watch and getting frustrated finding it out on my own after reading dozens of "reviews".

Piotr

I had exactly the same case. Unfortunately, this product is not fit for use and the review does not mention it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview