News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eufy Security SmartTrack Card launches as Apple AirTag alternative

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2023, 20:16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eufy has launched the Security SmartTrack Card in the EU. The slim 2.4 mm (~0.09-in) thick gadget, already available in the US and UK, is similar to an Apple AirTag. You can track the device using Apple Find My app, with the ability to send left-behind alerts and find your phone even when it is on silent.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eufy-Security-SmartTrack-Card-launches-as-Apple-AirTag-alternative.697733.0.html

Riley

In light of the massive breach of privacy and gross misconduct from Eufy with their cameras, and the continued refusal of the company to even admit to their lies, it's frankly embarrassing for you to continue to promote their products, especially ones which will give them access to the live locations of user.

J.

Eufy has consistently demonstrated a complete disregard for user security and privacy, and lackluster customer service. The only thing they seem to be good at is luring customers with cheap products and false promises, eventually leaving customers with a severe case of buyer's remorse. DO NOT BUY!

Claire edwards

I've been lied to by eufy the incompetence people said I could  use homebase 2 for my cameras and wouldn't need to pay for cloud or videos anymore it works out after I'd brought all the 5 piece alarm set the homebase woth it dont work my camera they've left me ill I've had cancer gone through mental and emotional abuse and now feel scared without the security I needed they offered me 30 per cent off a hone base 3.which they say would.cost me 111pounds something yet the discount I did myself on there site to check it would cost 105 but now I'm.left feeling worried and down with all my health problems the cancer and its been back and forth emails with eufy not helping me after there incompetence I will never get anything from these again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview