News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G4, T16 G2 and T14s G4: More USB4, DDR5 and OLED options for the T series

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2023, 00:00:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

At MWC, Lenovo is announcing most models of the new ThinkPad lineup. One of the main highlights are the classic models of the ThinkPad T series. T14s Fen 4, T14 Gen 4 and T16 Gen 2 are updates of last years models, but they still bring a few new features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T14-G4-T16-G2-and-T14s-G4-More-USB4-DDR5-and-OLED-options-for-the-T-series.697570.0.html

Ednumero

Will be cool to see how this 16" OLED differs from the others of the size/res.

Also odd that the only alternatives are 1920x1200. No 2560x1600 option for the T16.

Indiana

Riccardo

Are we sure AMD has max 32GB ram? I was waiting for this get to get 64, and I see new cpus support it... please don't break my heart :P

NikoB

Quote from: Miipp on March 21, 2023, 08:37:32anymore
No one should install such infamous screens, except in cases of sale to people with disabilities (color-blind).

Use for other, physically normal people is simply immoral.

As well as no one should install shameful outdated fhd screens and stupid 2.5k instead of 4k@120-144Hz in 2023, as the most versatile for both work and entertainment.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview