News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Unexpected Sony Xperia 1 V and 10 V price leak hands a double-edged sword to Xperia fans

Started by Redaktion, February 26, 2023, 18:35:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The supposed Sony Xperia 1 V price and Xperia 10 V price have been leaked for a number of markets. While the alleged price for the Mark 5 version of the Xperia 1 might startle newcomers to the smartphone scene, long-term fans of the Sony devices might actually see it as a double-edged sword.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Unexpected-Sony-Xperia-1-V-and-10-V-price-leak-hands-a-double-edged-sword-to-Xperia-fans.697469.0.html

kek

LOL

'Xperia fans'... so just a handful of people.

Most former Xperia phone owners have moved on to better things.

S.Yu

Remind me again, Sony's still making a profit out of these?...Then the strategy works, though as a Sony fan I've not been swayed to go back to a Sony smartphone. If I'm to buy one then its price can't go up any further(even then I'll probably buy one second handed), and it needs a Type-1 module, fully covered of course, no cheap cropping, with both above average(for a flagship) telephoto and UWA.
However, I'm looking out for a likely a7c2 this year, which could finally tick all the boxes so that I might upgrade my old a7RII...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview