News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung rumoured to bring dust and waterproofing to this year's Galaxy Tab S9 tablets

Started by Redaktion, February 23, 2023, 20:20:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reportedly, Samsung plans to improve the feature set of its flagship tablet series. Rather than solely focusing on improved performance and visuals, Samsung is expected to finally bring dust and waterproofing to the Galaxy Tab S series with the Galaxy Tab S9, Galaxy Tab S9 Plus and the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-rumoured-to-bring-dust-and-waterproofing-to-this-year-s-Galaxy-Tab-S9-tablets.697011.0.html

3.5mmjackisneeded

I knew it wont happen BUT please add 3.5mm jack to the tablet - for those of us who travel - its a must !

I still cant find a strong tablet with this jack (3.5mm)

Steve55

Put it simple , Samsung could have offered , an sd card reader on all of it's fold line ups , the space required for that , it virtually takes no space hahah , they could have offered such on there most expensive model so say 256 go, ssd 512 ssd , OR 1t + sd card reader haha .
The headphone jack unfortunately is never coming back simple because they don't want to incorporate that .

If the S9 IS going water resistant,  I expect them to discard the SD card slot,  prehaps even go eSim .

It's a wonder you bring out advanced phone models but you take a step back but eliminating usefulness features, No SD carder reader , No headphone jack No replaceable battery haha , but people still buy the new models.  Wasn't the Samsung note 7 or 8 that had the inbuilt batteries heating up and exploding with a recall costing Samsung billions ? And they still insisted on non removable batteries,  preety simple ain't it the system just wants to stick a GPS up out backside regardless of losses lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview