News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch 2 with 6x Switch GPU power guesstimate comes up as next-generation Switch alluded to in Microsoft-Activision acquisition document

Started by Redaktion, February 22, 2023, 12:31:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It is possible that the next-generation Nintendo Switch console, often called the Switch 2 despite not yet having an official name, has been referenced in an official document in regard to the proposed acquisition of Activision by Microsoft. This development has encouraged some guesstimates at what kind of power a Nintendo Switch 2 device could serve up.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nintendo-Switch-2-with-6x-Switch-GPU-power-guesstimate-comes-up-as-next-generation-Switch-alluded-to-in-Microsoft-Activision-acquisition-document.696405.0.html

Anonymousgg

As long as it can hit near-1080p and do a low quality DLSS upscale to 4K when docked, good enough.

It will be interesting if it has more than 8 GB of RAM.

heffeque

Dumbas

I know this is going to sound stupid to some people, but if the switch to doesn't have dual screens to succeed the DS line, I'm out

superlativeb

Quote from: Dumbas on February 23, 2023, 17:15:28I know this is going to sound stupid to some people, but if the switch to doesn't have dual screens to succeed the DS line, I'm out

That is pretty silly but we all know you're not "out" , hardly anyone has the type of integrity to say something and mean it these days.    It's not a horrible idea but it's far from a good one , best case for things of old and actual like innovation and care for their products and users would be return to Wii U type scenario with a beefy "high res" (1080p lul) home piece or dock while keeping the handle free and usable.   That'd have been smart play from the jump but Nintendo being Nintendo and all just count on ppl buying no matter what and rebuying again and again next time.   

pspsps

Calan

Ray tracing with ps4 capabilities for this new switch model? Rofl writer for this article gotta be smoking some crazy stuff to think that power would be enough for ray tracing. Thanks for the laugh though I needed that before bed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview