News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

F-150 Lightning production restart may drag as Ford battery supplier is wary of industrial espionage

Started by Redaktion, February 21, 2023, 14:52:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The F-150 Lightning battery maker reportedly insists that the fire which forced Ford to halt production has been a one-off incident and not an inherent flaw in the manufacturing process that would require deeper investigation. SK On is increasingly worried that giving Ford more access to its battery technology may result in poaching it and go against the Korean government's trade secret guidelines for its EV industry.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/F-150-Lightning-production-restart-may-drag-as-Ford-battery-supplier-is-wary-of-industrial-espionage.696389.0.html

Steele Lesecrets

Having watched the US carelessly give away trade secrets for decades and understanding how devastating it can be to it's own domestic economy, South Korea now finds itself in the same position and wisely is trying to proactively defend it's technological superiority in this arena. I have no doubt that their interpretation of Ford's intentions is most likely correct.

Mugen

As far as I'm concerned Ford should just cancel the F 150 altogether!  It's just another gimmick battery powered junk pile n I have no desire to ever own anything like a battery powered vehicle.   Overpriced n overrated as all battery powered gimmicks truly are!  Go gas or don't get back home!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview