News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s with Core i5 and 16GB RAM drops to US$734

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2023, 21:38:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

This cost-effective configuration of the second generation Lenovo ThinkPad T14s also comes with a 512GB SSD and a matte 300-nit IPS display, which arguably makes the dependable 14-inch business laptop a good choice in the sub US$800 segment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T14s-with-Core-i5-and-16GB-RAM-drops-to-US-734.696241.0.html

Sinocelt

Tiger Lake wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either, and the model here promoted doesn't cheap out on RAM or SDD, so its main weakness seems to be the low max brightness.

It does look like a good deal!

I'm still waiting to see what Phoenix brings to the table, though. Phoenix combines new CPU, new iGPU, and smaller node, so it has a lot of potential.

NikoB

AMD has learned to release "paper" series of processors and deliberately, as it admitted itself, reduces deliveries in order to keep high prices.

You are unlikely to like the time of availability and the price of the Phoenix solution.

Sinocelt

Quote from: NikoB on February 21, 2023, 14:23:04AMD has learned to release "paper" series of processors and deliberately, as it admitted itself, reduces deliveries in order to keep high prices.

You are unlikely to like the time of availability and the price of the Phoenix solution.

I already don't. :(

NikoB

We are heading into a world of stagflation (by and large, in the United States, it has been going on for more than 50 years, because the real incomes of the "middle class" there are only falling and falling in terms of purchasing power) and a shortage of quality goods for the majority of the population, except for a narrow wealthy stratum, by leaps and bounds, thanks to the artificially launched, controlled growth of chaos, in the global economy, mired in debt (especially Western countries).

Therefore, it is no longer worth expecting the former "golden decades" in IT. Everything goes to the decline of quality and mass individual consumption. In addition, IT is approaching fundamental dead ends faster and faster. humanity has stopped spending as much money on scientific research as before. And most of the "scientific" research today is an imitation of vigorous activity to deceive venture investors and the well-fed life of pseudo-scientists.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview