News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte Aorus FV43U 43-inch 144 Hz gaming monitor drops by 36% on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, February 16, 2023, 18:13:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Offering a generous 43-inch diagonal, the NVIDIA G-Sync compatible Gigabyte Aorus FV43U monitor targets gamers with a fast response time of 1 ms, 144 Hz refresh rate, and a typical brightness of 300 nits. While Amazon shows a list price of US$1,099.99, it is now down to US$699.99, thanks to a 36% discount.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-Aorus-FV43U-43-inch-144-Hz-gaming-monitor-drops-by-36-on-Amazon.695175.0.html

10basetom

"After 3,557 user reviews on Amazon, the Gigabyte Aorus FV43U has a global rating of 4.4/5 (73% perfect scores and 11% 4/5-star ratings)."

This probably shouldn't be mentioned in reviews anymore because we all know how rampant fake reviews are on Amazon, and they're still not doing much about it (makes sense, good reviews = higher conversion = bigger profits for Amazon).

YBother123

Caught the monitor at my local microcenter at this price. Well worth it after research in retail and content reviews.

This may as well be the normal price instead timed deal.

AaronGavin

I personally own this monitor for it for like $500 on Black Friday last year and it's amazing!
The colors on it are top tier, it's sharp the features are nice
My only complaint are the dark level smearing and response times but if I'm playing a game where I need fast response times then I usually use my 1440p 165Hz display I mainly use the FV43U for eye candy games or single player games

tomkansascity

This monitor has been this same price on Amazon for well over a year, it might have even been cheaper over that period as well especially around the holidays.

This monitor was also released maybe two years ago?

I the LG OLED C2 42" should be dropping to $699 or so here very soon with the new C3 model coming out. That would be my recommendation.

I have both, the LG OLED C2 looks 1000x better. 120hz is very very fluid.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: 10basetom on February 17, 2023, 07:42:06"After 3,557 user reviews on Amazon, the Gigabyte Aorus FV43U has a global rating of 4.4/5 (73% perfect scores and 11% 4/5-star ratings)."

This probably shouldn't be mentioned in reviews anymore because we all know how rampant fake reviews are on Amazon, and they're still not doing much about it (makes sense, good reviews = higher conversion = bigger profits for Amazon).
I think that this detail could be useful to a certain degree. What you say is probably true with many less known brands that are paying for fake reviews to boost their products. I am sure this is not the case with LG, Asus, MSI, Samsung, and other companies of this caliber.

buffelala

Great monitor in many ways and easy to recommend, even though I paid closer to 1000$ for mine when I purchased it, so I'm slightly jealous of people buying it now.

However, this statement is false:

"Adjustable height, swivel, tilt."

Neither is correct, since it has something more akin to a fixed TV-stand, so there is absolutely no adjustable height, no swivel and no tilt: it stands where you put it and you need to arrange your sitting position to suit the screens position.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview